1 SPA WEEK AMSEE 7 nights pay 6
The wellness hotel Amsee
Embedded in a picturesque terminal moraine landscape and located directly on the natural Tiefwarensee, the Wellness Hotel Amsee is the perfect place for a short break to escape the stresses of everyday life. We recommend hikers to explore the Tiefwarensee along the shore path or to roam the hilly landscape of the local beech forests. Discover the natural spa town of Waren with its beautiful old town and the associated marina and marina on the Müritz, cycle in the national park or visit the castles in the area. Or just relax in our newly opened wellness area, the SPA AM SEE .
The SPA AT THE LAKE
Forget everyday life and relax in our spacious SPA, which will inspire you with a variety of attractions.
- Finnish sauna (90°C) with hourly infusions
- Organic herbal sauna (60°C)
- Steam bath with scented mist
- Salt grotto with brine misting
- ice fountain
- to cool off in the Tiefwarensee (on an illuminated footpath)
- swimming pool
- Japanese onsen pool
- state-of-the-art equipment from Technogym®
- Treadmill, cross trainer and indoor bike
- dumbbell area
massages and cosmetics
- large selection of massages and cosmetic treatments
- please contact us early if you are interested
Package deal - '1 SPA WEEK AMSEE'
- 7 nights in a spacious double room
- including half board
- Hydro jet 25 minutes
- Free use of the 1000m² wellness area with fitness room and sauna area
- including use of the hotel's own sauna area with a view of the Tiefwarensee
- including a bottle of mineral water in the room
- Bathrobe and two sauna towels
- free parking and WiFi
*for two people in a double room
Do yourself and the environment a favor and travel car-free and stress-free with Deutsche Bahn. For example, start your wellness holiday in the heart of the Mecklenburg Lake District from Berlin-Gesundbrunnen in just 1.5 hours and without having to change trains. With the Berlin-Brandenburg ticket, you can travel from there directly to Waren at no extra cost and you can even get discounts there (e.g. in the “ Müritzeum ” nature experience center).
Use the provided DB route planner and plan your journey from all over Germany.
If you don't want to do without your car on vacation because flexibility is very important to you on site or you want to start longer exploration tours, you can also travel comfortably by car. From the center of Berlin you need approx. 2 hours, from Hamburg approx. 2.5 hours to the Hotel Amsee , where there are enough parking spaces available free of charge.
Arrival & departure
|Check in||Check out|
|from 4 p.m||until 11 a.m|
All rooms can be reached via an elevator and are equipped with a work space, flat screen TV with cable TV, shower bath and free WiFi.